Friday, April 07, 2017

Fill Your Shaker Shape with Flowers!

Hi everyone!
Kim Watson here today with a card created using the uber cute Foam Flower Shaker kitI did something a little different with this set...instead of the traditional topper filled shaker...I filled it with flowers & diamonds. Hello, tell me that isn't the best combination for a special friend in your life??
For this card, I created loose shaker box with clear windows both sides. Before closing the underside I filled the shaker with sparkly diamond toppers giving the card gorgeous sparkle & shineA variety of mixed media techniques on the base card using texture paste, gesso, ink, gold paint & stencils creates the perfect canvas for my trendy flower shaker. 


I took a mixture of NEW Pom flowers, separated the layers and clustered them flat underneath the shaker. The cluster creates a little multi-colored mat and a GORGEOUS focal point. Gold yellow, Petite Posies scattered around, add subtle bling & texture
I'm glad you stopped by & I hope you found this inspiring!
Have a happy crafty day friend!
~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!